Real-time insights to help drive treatment decisions and improve value-based contract performance.
Despite data and resource limitations, providers continue to be relentless in their pursuit to go above and beyond for their patients. We look to arm providers with the tools and team they need to overcome obstacles and instead focus on early detection and intervention efforts that will improve outcomes and quality performance.
The current state of kidney disease
of new ESKD patients receive no prior nephrology care
of new start dialysis patients are given a central venous catheter
hospital admissions per year per dialysis patient
30-day readmission for dialysis patients
How We Help
Everything you need to stay informed on patient health status, quality performance, and value-based contracting efforts.
Given the complexity of the disease and the extensive list of tracked metrics and measures, it is critical to know how you are performing and where improvements in care can be implemented. We use data to give critical insight into your group’s performance and develop protocols and measures to help you meet and exceed key metrics. We offer:
- Interactive nephrology dashboards at the practice and physician level
- Quality and medical cost performance reporting and forecasting
- Performance optimization strategy and operational execution
- Value-based contract negotiation
Caring for patients with kidney disease goes beyond the four walls of a practice, hospital, or dialysis center. We extend the reach of your practice by infusing our field-based nursing team and specialized renal care experts to work alongside your patients, wherever they are, to help them better manage their condition. We offer:
- Full access and support from clinically-trained renal care staff
- Dedicated patient supports and liaisons across the entire care team
- Connection to a national network of leading renal and value-based experts
- Medical directorships and risk arrangements focused on care management and population health
Providing CKD education on various options for care and determining the appropriate time and location for a patient to receive care are critical steps in the patient journey. Our expertise spans all modalities to ensure that your care plan is executed at the highest quality level.
- Outpatient dialysis centers — Peritoneal Dialysis, Home Hemodialysis, Transitional Starts, In-Center Hemodialysis
- Inpatient dialysis programs at hospitals and health systems
- Medical directorships and joint ventures
RenalIQ™ Technology Deployment
Serving as the connective tissue between our model, our proprietary technology platform breaks down traditional silos that have made it difficult to promote performance transparency and improve decision making and patient care. Our platform uses multiple data sets to inform descriptive and prescriptive analytics that drive performance insights, and advanced predictive analytics that drive cost and utilization decisions. To extend your practice’s reach and effectiveness, the platform includes both care management workflows and patient education tools.